Cell – 831.227.3251
Taking the viewer of my films/videos through an above and beyond journey through the outcomes of what film/video does for one as a person, as a business, and for memories that full fill a lifetime.
BA – Film and Video (Cinematography) – Sierra Nevada College (SNC), Lake Tahoe, NV
- Began in a PC studio using Adobe premier etc, moved on to a MAC Studio where I developed a niche and talent running and understanding basic editing through Final Cut Pro.
- Was able to surround myself in the working environment that best suited my interests in film. Living in the center of extreme sports, Lake Tahoe and SNC had provided me the hands on tools to develop the direction in where I wanted to take my career. At the time it was X-treme Sport Documentary film making. Along the way, developed a need and want to expand my horizons and find a way to make full/short length documentaries that apply to the entire market, not just extreme sports. Whether it be weddings, motocross or corporate portfolios, I wanted to show through film/video, an in depth personal exiting adventure. Keeping the viewer always wanting to see more.
PRODUCED, DIRECTED FULL LENGTH FILMS/DVD’s (for worldwide distribution)
Dirtwise Instructional Vol.1 – Full Length Instructional - P2 HD, Various POV Cams – (2009)
As The Gears Turn – Full Length Documentary – P2 HD, 1000fps SlowMotion Cam (2008)
Common Ground – Full Length Action – FX1 HDV – (2007)
CINEMATOGRAPHER, 2nd CAMERA (Completed full length films/dvd’s)
MOTO, The Movie – Full Length Motocross Action – P2HD– Dir. Taylor Congden (2009)
Artistic Freedom – Full Length Snowboarding Action – FX1HDV, Super8 – Dir. Ruben Sanchez (Aug. 2008/2007)
The Year in WORCS Racing – Full Length Year Wrap Up – HD – Dir. Wiley Watson (2009)
CINEMATOGRAPHER, CAMERA OP,DP (Full length films/dvd’s, currently in production)
DrillTech Drilling, Donner Clearance Project – Full Length Corporate Portfolio – P2HD– Dir. Brett Mainer (2010)
WORCS 10th Anniversary Film – Full Length Moto Action – P2HD– Dir. Wiley Watson (2010)
As The Gears Turn 2 – Full Length Documentary – P2HD, FX1HDV, Super8 – Director (2009-present)
DP, CAMERA OP, EDITOR (Current and Post TV / Webisodes / Web Ready Edits Etc)
WORCSTV.com – Fastest 5min in Motorsports – P2HD – Camera Op, Asst Editor. Dir. Sean Reddish (2004 - Present)
Chulo and Clutch – Reality TV Pilot for Travel Channel – P2HD – Camera Op, Asst. DP, DP. John ‘G’ Gotgart (2009)
DrillTech Drilling – Short Demo for New Product – P2HD – Director (2009)
KTM/RPM Racing Team Intro – Web Ready Documentary Short – P2HD – Camera Op, DP, Editor (2009-10)
Taylor Robert Profile – Web Ready Documentary Short – P2HD – Director (2009)
Jonathon Davis Profile – Web Ready Documentary Short – P2HD – Director (2009)
An Inside Look at Valli Motorsports –Web Ready Documentary Short – P2HD – Director (2009)
BullRun – Reality TV Webisodes – HD – 2nd Camera Dir. SPIKETV.com (2007)
GEMS TV Technical Operator, Cam1 Operator (2007 – 2008)
- Running SONY HD Studio Cams for LIVE TV
- Running Sound Board
- Assisting with sound/lighting for 24hr LIVE TV Network
Squaw Valley Photo/Video (2000 - 2002)
- Producing Shorts for various Ski Clients
- Help create/bring business to new side of photo business
- Spend the day documenting various clients’ experiences on the mountain
Freelance Work (2003 – Present)
- Videography for large corporate construction companies, music videos, weddings, live / post sporting events, (World Off Road Championship Series, Drilltech Drilling and Shoring etc)
- Editing and DVD authoring,
- Script writing for both voice over and film/video
- Proficient in HD, HDV, and DV technologies, tools and
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro and the ‘shoot to edit’ theory
- Being able to have a scripted piece of work or a need be ‘run n gun’ operation, we are there to go over and above the rest to get it done.
- Experienced public speaker (giving lectures and teaching classes) – Public Speaking has always been something that has come naturally to me. I enjoy seeing the reactions from people faces on what they get out of watching something that I have produced.
- Experienced in troubleshooting technology issues (networks, software/hardware
- Experienced and understand how to use all sound equipment
- Able to take an idea and turn it into a masterpiece through film and digital media in all backgrounds and mediums.